Cheam LTC’s popular Holiday Tennis Camps are run by the team at Ace Coaching.
Please Book Here: Christmas Themed Tennis Camp 2020
You do not need to be a member of Cheam LTC to participate in summer tennis camps at Cheam LTC, but there is a member discount.
Flexible to suit you
- Half days for 4-16 year olds
- Discount if you book for the full week
- Camps are for 4-16 year olds of all levels, but children are split into different groups according to age & ability, each with their own coach
- Spaces are limited, so please book early
What to Expect?
- Develop your tennis skills
- Learn to rally, serve and score
- Have Fun
- Meet New People
- Matchplay opportunities at the end of the week
- Lots of prizes
The Coaching Team
- Camps are run by LTA qualified & accredited+ Head Coach, Amit Mohindra
- All Coaches are well qualified, experienced, friendly, and fun!
- Coaches understand how to teach the game and make it enjoyable for everyone!
Christmas Themed Tennis Camp
- Morning: 09.00-12.00 (For ages 4 to 12)
Full Week Morning: £140
There is also a sibling & member discount available.
Please Book Here: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/CheamLawnTennisClub/Coaching/Camps
Registration by the courts at 9:00am – Collection from the courts at 12.00pm. For the afternoon, registration by the courts at 1.30pm and pick up at 3.30pm.
Information Staff: All coaches are LTA and/or PTRUK trained and DBS checked.
Equipment: Balls will be provided. Please bring your own racket, if you do not have your own we do have lots at the club available to borrow for the day. Rackets are also available to purchase at fantastic rates.
Safety: Safety is a constant priority on all courses and therefore there will be qualified first aiders available if necessary. Please ensure that your child has appropriate footwear as we have recently installed new courts. Football shoes are not appropriate. Please enquire about purchasing tennis shoes if you wish.
Program: The program caters for all levels with an emphasis on tactical games and exercises and fun tournaments at the end of the week.
Weather: Please ensure that you are prepared for all weather conditions. In hot weather sun cream, a hat and a water bottle is recommended. Clothing: Recognised sports clothing and clean non-marking trainers must be worn. Jeans, vests and beach shorts are not appropriate. Please send all kids to the tennis club with a waterproof jacket. The clubhouse will remain closed due to Covid-19 and we will only take indoor shelter if the weather is deemed dangerous. We will play in the rain this summer, always send your children with a rain jacket. We will cancel the day if rain is persistent and refunds will be given for the day.
Refreshments: Bring drinks and snacks of your own.