We pride ourselves on developing young players to become skilled, competitive tennis players. Over the last decade, we have developed players from beginner levels to players who are competing for club teams, as well as a few who have gone on to attain scholarships at American universities. Players of exceptional level are invited by the coach to join the junior academy at Cheam LTC. Players are expected take their tennis extremely seriously and play at least twice a week.
What to expect:
- Improve technique and tactical awareness
- Strength and Conditioning (S&C) exercises that will help their physical development
- Maximum of 8 players per coach
- Singles and Doubles matchplay
- Guidance on Surrey and LTA sanctioned tournaments
Advanced squad sessions are for those players looking to compete and play at least two to three times per week. These are invitational classes.
If you are interested in joining the junior academy programme, please contact Amit to arrange a FREE TRIAL LESSON – Call 07947 408901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org